Become a member and be part of our community.
Why being a member of PHARA matters?
– gaining a stake and voice in local affairs and the direction and future of the area
– helping the association gain more recognition, influence and credibility by regional, provincial and federal governments through our numerical strength than would be possible as an individual
– enabling the association to have a closer link and therefore more impact with our Area A director, our MLA and MP
– helping assure our communities are appropriately consulted when it comes to issues that affect us
– better able to know and understand the issues and receive accurate information and resources through regular communications from the association
– helping your association meet the needs of the community and keep residents informed of what’s happening in your neighbourhood
– helping protect and preserve the area in which we live
– showing that you care about your community
Ways to Join:
The Pender Harbour and Area Residents Association (PHARA) draws its main funding from membership fees. We encourage members of the community who support our work to join, choosing one of the following options for individual membership:
- Payment can be made via Interac e-Transfer® online through your bank account, to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the preferred option. Please send us an email at the same time with your name and payment option; if joining as a new member, please also include your address and phone number.
Use the form below and mail it with a cheque to PHARA, PO Box 15, Madeira Park, BC, V0N 2H0, with the same contact information.