Become a member and be part of our community.
Why being a member of PHARA matters?
– gaining a stake and voice in local affairs and the direction and future of the area
– helping the association gain more recognition, influence and credibility by regional, provincial and federal governments through our numerical strength than would be possible as an individual
– enabling the association to have a closer link and therefore more impact with our Area A director, our MLA and MP
– helping assure our communities are appropriately consulted when it comes to issues that affect us
– better able to know and understand the issues and receive accurate information and resources through regular communications from the association
– helping your association meet the needs of the community and keep residents informed of what’s happening in your neighbourhood
– helping protect and preserve the area in which we live
– showing that you care about your community
Ways to Join:
The Pender Harbour and Area Residents Association (PHARA) draws its main funding from membership fees. We encourage members of the community who support our work to join, choosing one of the following options for individual membership, the first choice, paying with Zeffy and choosing automatic renewal, is our preferred method.
Payment can be made via interact e-transfer online through your bank account to firstname.lastname@example.org When setting up the e-transfer, in the message option please note your name, address, email address, and phone number in case we need to contact you.
Use the form below and mail it with a cheque to PHARA, PO Box 15, Madeira Park, BC, V0N 2H0, with the same contact information.