Become a member and be part of our community.
Why being a member of PHARA matters?
– gaining a stake and voice in local affairs and the direction and future of the area
– helping the association gain more recognition, influence and credibility by regional, provincial and federal governments through our numerical strength than would be possible as an individual
– enabling the association to have a closer link and therefore more impact with our Area A director, our MLA and MP
– helping assure our communities are appropriately consulted when it comes to issues that affect us
– better able to know and understand the issues and receive accurate information and resources through regular communications from the association
– helping your association meet the needs of the community and keep residents informed of what’s happening in your neighbourhood
– helping protect and preserve the area in which we live
– showing that you care about your community
Ways to Join:
The Pender Harbour and Area Residents Association (PHARA) draws its main funding from its membership fees. We encourage members of the community who support our work to remit $10. per person or $100. for a lifetime membership to us in one of the following ways:
- send an Interac e-Transfer® through your bank account, online to firstname.lastname@example.org This is the preferred option. If you are joining as a new member, please include the information requested in the form below.
- Use the form below, with a cheque, mailed to PHARA, PO Box 15, Madeira Park, BC, V0N 2H0
You can join by and submitting your payment via one of the options given or by sending us the below information in an email or a note along with your payment via one of the options listed above.