If you need help, Linda Cordell – a recently retired personal Financial Planner, with over 25 years of experience in financial services is volunteering to help residents with the following.:
– Financial Institution debt relief questions, regardless of institution.
– Advice and strategies around financial services in general that can be utilized to lessen a financial responsibility.
– Investment related questions that may be relevant to people concerned about market volatility.
– General financial and government program related questions & can make recommendations and referrals.
– Assist with any government documents that need to be filled out (i.e.: CPP, OAS & GIS (Guaranteed Income Supplement), primarily for seniors 65 & older.
– Student tax returns. I can help guide students through the online process, as some may have had employment and are expecting refunds.
Please email: email@example.com